Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stepping into the realm

Hi all.. myself is Antara. A web-marketer by profession I had long had the desire to start off my own blog and finally made one. Web matrices is a snapshot about of my knowledge and experiences in the course of my professional path.
I my blog I would like to embrace topics like social medias, their utility as online marketing tool, types of social medias and their trends. It would also include topics like search engines, their individual optimization strategy and and their impact on attracting traffic for websites.

Pay Per Click advertising is yet another area which would be highlighted within my posts. Apart from those mentioned above I would also try to explore the significance of other marketing strategies like Newsletter marketing, RSS, email marketing, affiliate marketing and more. In a nutshell, web matrix is all about exploring every nook and corner of the online media that has a bearing on the web marketing process. That's all about it.. to catch up with the details.. stay tuned!!

0 comments: